Create Google Docs from Your GMail Mails
Posted ஒக்ரோபர் 23, 2009on:
GMail users can create documents from their mails. So, no need to copy the mail and then paste it into MS-Office.
All you need to do is follow these simple steps.
1. Got to the green beaker near the Sign Out link in your GMail Account.
2. You will be provided with all the lab features that Google team has developed to make our lives easier.
3. Now choose this option to Enable.
4. Now, save the changes you have made. You can also choose to enable some of the games and nifty services provided by Google. It’s totally your call.
5. Now, check this awesome feature by opening any mail in your inbox. Check at the right side of the mail, beside the ‘Reply’ drop down button.
Got it, right? Now, export your mails to Google Documents and save them to your desktop, or convert them into PDFs and what not. Be creative.
Image Courtesy: Google